WPT Career Opportunities
Reporting to VP Marketing, this person will help develop and establish marketing strategies and execute tactics to exceed organizational objectives. Responsible for effective management of marketing activities for WPT events, episodes, and ClubWPT. This person will oversee all social media, PR, and promotional activities for the World Poker Tour, and deliver communications through WPT.com, WPT blog, WPT social media channels, talent communications, and our media partners. This person will also manage and direct photographers at WPT events around the world, and effectively maintain WPT photo archives.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Determine and manage the marketing budget and ensure timely invoicing and account receivables
• Oversee and marketing activity within agreed budget
• Manage PR agency and liaise with media partners
• Assign and direct photographers and oversee and effectively maintain photo archive
Education and Experience:
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
• Technical marketing skills
• Relevant product and industry knowledge
• Experience with relevant marketing software applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organization and planning – ability to juggle many projects and execute flawlessly
• Ability to help develop strategies and relevant tactics to deliver results
• Knowledge of how to manage and drive results through social media; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
• Ability to set and manage ROI
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Graphic design / Photoshop® skills
Nice to Haves:
• Experience with WordPress CMS
• Knowledge of poker and the gaming industry
World Poker Tour (WPT) is the premier name in internationally televised gaming and entertainment with brand presence in land-based tournaments, television, online and mobile. Leading innovation in the sport of poker since 2002, WPT ignited the global poker boom with the creation of a unique television show based on a series of high stakes poker tournaments. WPT has broadcast globally in over 150 countries and territories and is currently airing the all-new tenth season on FSN in the United States. Season XII of WPT is sponsored in part by ClubWPT.com, a unique online membership site which offers inside access to the WPT as well as a sweepstakes-based poker club and is available in 35 states across the U.S. WPT participates in strategic brand license, partnership and sponsorship opportunities. WPT Enterprises Inc. is a subsidiary of bwin.party digital entertainment plc. For more information, go to WorldPokerTour.com.
Send résumé, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com
This is a full-time, on-site position at WPT headquarters in Irvine, CA.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.