WPT Career Opportunities
World Poker Tour (WPT) is one of the most recognized names in internationally televised gaming and entertainment with brand presence in land-based tournaments, television, online and mobile. Leading innovation in the sport of poker since 2002, WPT ignited the global poker boom with the creation of a unique television show based on a series of high stakes poker tournaments. WPT has broadcast globally in over 150 countries and territories and is currently airing its all-new ninth season on FSN in the United States. WPT is a subsidiary of bwin.party digital entertainment plc.
We offer a work environment where excellence is rewarded and teamwork is valued. WPT welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.
WPT Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Please select and review current employment opportunities below:
Junior/Intermediate Web Developer & Webmaster
The successful candidate will be pro-active, versatile, with a strong desire to get things done quickly and in an organized manner. They would be responsible for managing a wide array of digital projects and the overall company Web site content and design. If you are a Web innovator well-versed in the development of Web site content creation and design, with heavy emphasis on code, this could be a great opportunity for you.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 2-4 years in cross-platform Web development, code, graphic design and content development.
• Strong DHTML/CSS, XHTML/CSS3 skills.
• Proficiency in HTML5, XML, Flash, ActionScript 2.0/3.0 a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems, their functionality and best practices.
• Working knowledge of FTP Protocols and Amazon CDN/AWS servers.
• Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and Ad Manager.
• Solid experience with entire Adobe Creative Suite of products (Photoshop in particular)
• Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and switch gears quickly based on changing priorities.
• Teamwork-oriented with a friendly personality, and the ability to self-direct and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication is REQUIRED!
• Interest and/or experience in gaming or the poker industry a plus.
World Poker Tour (WPT) is the premier name in internationally televised gaming and entertainment with brand presence in land-based tournaments, television, online and mobile. Leading innovation in the sport of poker since 2002, WPT ignited the global poker boom with the creation of a unique television show based on a series of high stakes poker tournaments. WPT has broadcast globally in over 150 countries and territories and is currently airing the all-new tenth season on FSN in the United States. Season XII of WPT is sponsored in part by ClubWPT.com, a unique online membership site which offers inside access to the WPT as well as a sweepstakes-based poker club and is available in 35 states across the U.S. WPT participates in strategic brand license, partnership and sponsorship opportunities. WPT Enterprises Inc. is a subsidiary of bwin.party digital entertainment plc. For more information, go to WorldPokerTour.com.
Send résumé, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com
This is a full-time, on-site position at WPT headquarters in Irvine, CA. NO freelancers, NO telecommuters.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.