Who We Are
World Poker Tour® (WPT®) is the premier name in internationally televised gaming and entertainment with brand presence in land-based tournaments, television, online, and mobile. Leading innovation in the sport of poker since 2002, WPT ignited the global poker boom with the creation of a unique television show based on a series of high-stakes poker tournaments.
WPT® has broadcast globally in more than 150 countries and territories, and is currently producing its 19th season, which airs on Bally Sports in the United States. Season XIX of WPT is sponsored by ClubWPT.com. ClubWPT.com is a unique online membership site that offers inside access to the WPT, as well as a sweepstakes-based poker club available in 43 states across the United States, Australia, Canada, France and the United Kingdom.
WPT® also participates in strategic brand license, partnership, and sponsorship opportunities. For more information, go to WPT.com.
Social Media Manager
The World Poker Tour is looking to add a Social Media Manager to our growing Web & Social team. As the Social Media Manager, you will help define our social media strategy to create meaningful engagement across all of our online communities. This includes conception, production, and execution of all social media campaigns. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced creative environment and is comfortable working on multiple projects at once.
• Develop and execute the social media strategy through various social media channels
• Build brand awareness and increase the overall sentiment and engagement of the players to the WPT
• Report on the key measure of success to the Department Head
• Use analytical data to run critical reviews of social media campaign performance
• Increase player loyalty and affinity towards all the WPT products (Tour, Online, and TV/OTT).
• Make WPT the premier name in the poker industry for prestige and experience
• Planning social media campaigns and initiatives
• Managing the approval process for all campaigns, initiatives, and assets
• Scheduling and posting of social media content
• Editing short form video content
• Creating and/or editing assets for various platforms
• Analyzing and reporting on campaign and channel performance
• Monitoring social trends and incorporating findings into planned campaigns and initiatives
• Day-to-day management of all WPT social channels
• Passion and knowledge of the game of poker
• Working knowledge of the gaming industry
• Experience in planning, creating and launching successful social campaigns with proven results
• Video and photo editing software expertise
• Creative mind with natural interest for keeping up to date with cultural trends and implement innovative ideas
• Understanding of social media data and KPI
• Understanding and experience of all social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Twitch, and YouTube
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Highly organized, with the ability to multitask
• Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
• Appetite for metrics and analytical skills
• This position requires regular travel
Office Location: Irvine, CA.