Who We Are
WPT Enterprises, Inc., is the creator of the World Poker Tour (WPT) – the premier name in internationally televised gaming and entertainment with brand presence in land-based tournaments, television, online and mobile. Leading innovation in the sport of poker since 2002, WPT ignited the global poker boom with the creation of a unique television show based on a series of high-stakes poker tournaments. WPT has broadcast globally in more than 150 countries and territories, and is currently producing its 16th season, which airs on FSN in the United States. Season XVI of WPT is sponsored by ClubWPT.com, a unique online membership site that offers inside access to the WPT, as well as a sweepstakes-based poker club available in 35 states across the United States. WPT participates in strategic brand license, partnership, and sponsorship opportunities. WPT Enterprises, Inc. is a subsidiary of Ourgame International Holdings, Ltd.
WPT Royal Flush Crew Member
WPT Europe HQ
WPT Enterprises is the creator of the World Poker Tour (WPT), the premier name in internationally televised gaming and entertainment with brand presence in land-based tournaments, television, online and mobile. WPT Enterprises is looking for a Royal Flush Crew member in Europe.
Serving as WPT brand ambassadors across the globe, the members of the Royal Flush Crew go beyond the felt at each stop on the World Poker Tour. These lifestyle ambassadors specialize in fitness, nutrition, fashion, and more.
Members of the WPT Royal Flush Crew engage WPT players, fans, and customers and actively help the World Poker Tour promote its brand and products on a global scale.
• Serve as a brand ambassador for the World Poker Tour.
• Help promote the World Poker Tour and its products through creative and professional on-camera, digital, and social media content.
• Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our products/services online effectively.
• Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers.
• Professionally engage with players, fans, and customers of the World Poker Tour.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Ideally based in London.
• Outgoing, friendly, and fun personality.
• Proven work experience as a brand ambassador, promoter, or similar role.
• On-camera experience.
• Strong social media presence and skills.
• Experience creative digital content.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Travel will be required.