There’s only 24 hours left to bid on a WPT Champions Club Dinner at WPT Borgata Poker Open September 16 – 21, 2012 in Atlantic City. Here’s what the package includes:
The winner of the WPT Foundation charity auction and a guest will attend an exclusive, invite-only event usually only accessible to World Poker Tour Champions who have proven their skill at the table and had their achievement memorialized on the WPT Champions Cup. This private dinner will provide unprecedented, personal access where you and a guest will get to eat, drink, and trade stories with members of the WPT cast including the WPT Royal Flush Girls, and some of the game’s legendary players and personalities. WPT Borgata Poker Open is the biggest event on the World Poker Tour, and and past Champions Club dinners have attracted players including:
- Jake Cody – WPT London Season 9 Champion
- Shawn Cunix – WPT bestbet Jacksonville Season 10 Champion
- James Dempsey – WPT Five Diamond Season 10 Champion
- Will “The Thrill” Failla – WPT Legends of Poker Season 10 Champion
- Jonathan Little – WPT Mirage Poker Showdown Season 6 Champion and WPT Foxwoods World Poker Finals Season 7 Champion
- Matt Waxman – WPT Grand Prix de Paris Season 10 Champion
- Dwyte Pilgrim – WPT Borgata Poker Open Season 9 Champion
Along with this amazing dining experience, the winner will also receive one night’s accommodation at The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa*.
If you want to rub elbows and share stories, dinner, and cocktails with poker royalty, this is a must-attend event.
* Standard double occupancy room, incidentals not included.