The WPT Cruise left from Port Canaveral, Florida this past Sunday for a seven-day journey through the Caribbean filled with fantastic ship-board activities, exotic ports of call, and thrilling poker action. Onboard for the journey are WPT Royal Flush Girls Tugba Ercan and Brittany Bell, both of who have been posting pics of their experience on their respective Twitter accounts.
We’ve embedded some of the best shots from their experience on the WPT Cruise so far below:
While on the WPT Cruise, passengers will enjoy the following:
- Mini WPT Boot Camp training events for both beginner and seasoned players.
- Four 8pm freeroll tournaments exclusively for WPT Cruise attendees:
- Night 1: Win-a-Cabin Freeroll – Win back the cost of your cabin on this cruise* or book a free cabin on our next WPT cruise
- Night 2: WPT Boot Camp Freeroll – Win entries to live and online WPT Boot Camp events
- Night 3: Ladies Only Freeroll – Compete for on-board spa packages
- Night 4: WPT Prize Freeroll – Compete for a variety of great WPT prizes, such as World Poker Tour gear, a free 1-year ClubWPT VIP membership, a WPT VIP Experience,** and a seat at a televised WPT Regional Event .
- A $220 WPT Cruise Main Event where the winner will receive first-place prize money and be featured in WPT Magazine and on the WPT website
- $550 WPT Cruise “High Roller” Tournament
- A full complement of cash games, including No-Limit Hold ‘em, Pot-Limit Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo 8-Or-Better, and more with limits starting as low as $1-$2
- Daily Sit & Go tournaments with buy-ins starting as low as $40