Hosted by poker legend Phil Hellmuth and attended by some of the biggest names in pop culture, sports, business and poker, the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and WPT Foundation All In For Kids charity poker tournament – sponsored by partypoker and held last night at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City – was a huge success, raising more than $725,000 for the Palliative Care Program at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
The event was filmed for FSN for future airing on a World Poker Tour episode, and featured a final table packed full of a who’s who in the poker and business world, including eventual winner and event honorary chair Dan Shak, who Hellmuth deemed the “best charity poker tournament player in the world.”
Below is the final table lineup:
1. Dan Shak – Hedge fund manager / poker pro
2. George Papadopoulos – Fee only planner, WSJ panel expert, CPA/FP
3. Phil Hellmuth Sr. – Father of event emcee, Phil Hellmuth Jr.
4. James Im – Applied physics professor at Columbia
5. Jason Mudrick – Hedge fund manager
6. Olig Nodelman – Financier
7. JD Williams – Actor on HBO’s Oz and The Wire
8. Max Mandinach – VP at Boost Payment Solutions
9. Jamie Kerstetter – Team partypoker pro
10. Justin Lepone – Partner at Greenlight Capital
The images below feature some of the attendees at last night’s event, including NFL players Justin Pugh (NY Giants) and Jeremy Maclin (Philadelphia Eagles), WPT commentators Mike Sexton and Vince Van Patten, and poker pros Vanessa Selbst and Andy Frankenberger who is pictured with his good friend Ron Sussman, who busted him from the tournament while helping to raise money for a very worthy cause.