New online auctions to support ongoing global philanthropic efforts and offer exclusive prizes and once-in-a-lifetime experiences in year-round fund raising campaign
WPT Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, is expanding its philanthropic efforts in support of non-profit programs of excellence through a new, year-round series of online auctions at leading online charity auction house, Charitybuzz.com.
Available for viewing at Charitybuzz.com/WPT, auction items are expected to include exclusive prizes and World Poker Tour® experiences, such as:
- Entry to invitation-only events that provide behind-the-scenes access to WPT® cast members and the world’s highest profile poker players
- Private poker lessons from the world’s top pros
- VIP suites at major sporting events
- Rare and collectible autographed sports memorabilia
- Luxury vacations to some of the world’s most exotic locations
- Volunteer expeditions where people can work side-by-side with celebrities in support of their favorite charitable organizations and programs around the world
Building on its long history of charitable endeavors, World Poker Tour launched the WPT Foundation and its Playing for a Better World™ initiative in March, 2012 with a sold-out charity poker tournament and silent auction at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills that attracted some of the biggest names in entertainment, sports, and poker. With its new online auctions, WPT Foundation is expanding its ongoing charity efforts by giving people the chance to support WPT Foundation and its exceptional charities any time they want, all from the comforts of their own homes.
“We are excited about the possibilities that this new partnership presents for the future of WPT Foundation,” said WPT CEO, Steve Heller. “As the leading provider of online charity auctions, Charitybuzz’s reach and reputation make it the perfect partner for our charitable auction efforts.”
Bidding for the first five auction items is now open at Charitybuzz.com/WPT:
- WPT Bellagio Package of a Lifetime with Mike Sexton
- Two nights stay for the winning bidder and a guest at the five-star Bellagio Las Vegas (double occupancy)
- A two-hour poker lesson with Poker Hall-of-Famer, Mike Sexton
- Dinner with Mike at the Bellagio
- VIP access to a WPT final table as Mike’s personal guest
- A World Poker Tour Cruise package
- Seven days and nights on board Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas for the winning bidder and a guest (double occupancy)
- A private, two-hour poker lesson with Mike Sexton
- Dinner with Mike, Vince Van Patten, and the beautiful WPT Royal Flush Girls*
- Access to WPT Boot Camps and free poker tournaments
- A World Poker Tour Champions Club Dinner at Borgata
- Dinner for the winning bidder and a guest at the beautiful Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ with the WPT cast and members of the WPT Champions Club – an exclusive group whose membership is limited to players who have won a title on the World Poker Tour
- One night’s accommodation at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa (double occupancy)
- An Autographed Real Madrid Soccer Jersey and Autographed WPT Royal Flush Girl Photograph
- An authentic Real Madrid soccer jersey signed by 20 members of the team, including Christiano Ronaldo, Pepe, Fabio Coentrão, Kaka, Sergio Ramos, and more, and worn by one of the WPT Royal Flush Girls at a Real Madrid soccer match
- An autographed photo of the Royal Flush Girls proudly wearing their signed jerseys
As the current auctions end, exclusive new items will be added each week, providing WPTFoundation.org visitors with the unprecedented opportunity to bid on a constant supply of unique poker and non-poker prizes all year long.
* Talent is subject to change based on availability. Meet and greets are not guaranteed.